We will talk about Benefactor Luck for this series since this was the most voted topic in our Telegram poll last time. Before we start, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for everyone who sent me their regards and for coming back to our stream sessions.
Hoseiki is more than just a business. It is a value and a type of mindset that we want to share and a push across the industry. With my passion for Feng Shui, I want to be able to continue building it as a brand. Hoseiki is created to help people because it is much more important than money.
The Concept of Money and Benefactor Luck
We can all agree that we need money to survive. However, the core of the business consistently has to be centered around helping people. Aside from being profitable, which is the basics, there is a significant need for us to focus on helping people. That’s where we create true value for the client.
The world is going crazy lately, and people are becoming more and more greedy, with a stronger focus on money. Due to this, many clients have kept asking me how to improve their wealth luck and grow in their personal lives. That’s why we have touched on the topic of the wealth stars. Wherein a recap can be found in my previous streams.
Another way to boost our wealth luck is to improve our network.
As we network, we can sometimes gain access to different groups of friends who can help us to grow our wealth and connections exponentially. We then term these people as our Gui Ren or benefactors. However, Gui ren or Benefactor Luck is much more complex than just this.
People always come in for a consultation, and during the session, they will always ask for wealth luck, and the next most sought-after question is do I have benefactor luck, or are there people who can help them in their lives.
The common word used is nobleman. “Do I have the nobleman star?”
The clients who always ask this question are insurance agents, property agents, business owners, and people in the sales line. However, there is a problem with this. The concept of a benefactor or the nobleman (direct translation from Chinese) is someone who brings money to you, like a client introducing you to more clients or a client who makes a massive purchase from you and later on carries on to give you repeated orders.
Let me share a story that sheds light on who a benefactor truly is.
Many years ago, I had a teacher who was strict with me. I hated her in the past and didn’t understand why she treated me that way. Then, as I grew older, I realized that I had such strong fundamentals in my language and mathematics because she was very strict with me. I spent a lot of time studying and brushing up on my basics, and these fundamentals allowed me to become who I am today.
I went to SMU, and I did well. Even when I studied Fengshui, I still found it bearable because of the foundational knowledge that I picked up when I was younger. These fundamental skills allowed me to acquire even more skills in other areas like Fengshui. It allowed me to use these skills to help the people around me ultimately.
This teacher can be considered my Gui Ren or my benefactor.
Identifying Who Your Benefactor is, is the Real Challenge
Benefactors come in all shapes and sizes. Later on, we will break them down one by one to identify them since it can be hard to locate the real Gui Ren or benefactor in your life. However, this can be extremely important.
Imagine that you can’t identify the right person who is your Gui Ren (benefactor) and another person who is obviously harmful to you; you think they are your Gui Ren (benefactor). You will have a lot of missed opportunities in your life, and people who appear to be your nobleman (masked) can also dangle hope but end up hurting you as well. Weaker chart individuals will need to be careful of being manipulated into believing that someone is your nobleman, but they are not.
To know if you have a weak or a strong chart, you have to compare and contrast the flow of the five elements against your Daymaster. If more than five elements are against you rather than working for you, you have a weak chart.
If you still don’t know how to do this, do not worry. Send me a message on Telegram. Bazi takes a while to get used to, but don’t give up. It can still be a fun process to study.
Just remember that noblemen often appear and do their jobs in your lives even without you knowing.
What is Benefactor Luck?
To explain what benefactor luck is, let me give you a case study.
There is an agent from GE who never comes into the office, but every year when he comes into the office 2 to 3 times, he will close huge cases, and his FYC is always above 1 million every year. He has a nickname called one punch man.
So, can benefactor luck be a kind of luck that allows you to meet good clients? How about the doctor who helps you recover fully from an injury or the person who advises you?
All of these are considered benefactors.
When we see benefactor luck, a type of attraction within a person’s personality allows him to attract benefactors. They are usually grateful, positive, and helpful people who strive to be a better version of themselves. There is something about them that makes people want to help them.
Different Types of Benefactor Luck
Generally, there are two types of Benefactor stars, abilities-based and luck-based.
Abilities will be more like you own the skill and the power to be able to control when you would like to activate the star. They can be activated to create wealth luck and give better relationships.
- Friendship Star – The friendship star allows you to earn people’s trust within a brief period. Think of a very friendly and trustworthy financial adviser who will be able to put your mind at ease. Or perhaps a very reliable doctor or business contact you have whom you feel will do their best to help you out when you need help. It can also be most agents and sales staff who can achieve above-average sales.
- Motivating Star – Competitive people can sometimes use their networking skills to boost and even recruit people into their team. They can sell ideas, hopes, and dreams to people and charm them. They refer to solid sales managers who can recruit people into their group. Many Hoseiki clients that are top sales agents, and I also belong to this group of people.
- Leadership Star – These are the people who have the power to ask someone to do things with inmate authority. When they command someone to do something, that someone will feel obliged to do it. It is hard to activate these benefactors, but it is possible to trigger other staff to help them solve their issues. Top brasses or CEOs often have this skill. They can use this skill to get people to help them and to attract junior staff. Obama is like that and naturally commands leadership to the people around him.
- Diplomat Star – The art of talking and sounding correct, dodging bullets, and fighting like the matrix, except with their voice. Lawyers, politicians, or managers within an organization and some top salespeople often have this skill set to create value just by talking and communicating. They will also usually get help from all three directions: juniors, peers, and seniors just by presenting to them and reframing the situation. These people are excellent speakers. We have a client who is a politician, and she is like that. She has a lot of logic when she talks and is highly eloquent and a natural presenter.
- Mentor Star – the person above you who teaches you and gives guidance.
- Healing Star – this is a person who can find people who can heal you physically and mentally and who restore peace to you. It could be a doctor, a priest, or just a counselor. It can also be a Fengshui master. However, you need to find the right one. Recently I met a physiologist trying his best to help me recover from my knee injury.
- Career Star - these find it easy to meet a good boss who can help you in your career and get your peers to help lift you in times of need. A client working in the bank has this in their chart and has a flying career taking charge of 200 workers in the bank.
- Leadership Star – This person behaves like a general and can get help from the people around them. A natural leader or CEO who is better than the leadership star shown above. This person is usually a company boss or in a top management role.
- Spouse Star – This person attracts a good spouse and builds them up, and the spouse then becomes a compelling force in the person’s business and career. Hoseiki has a client with a spouse who is the assistant CEO and a husband who is the CEO.
- Showmanship (Death Star) – This is an extremely dangerous star. It makes a person intensely volatile, but sometimes it also makes them attractive. Use it with caution. Otherwise, we will usually advise clients to suppress it when it is not in control, and it will tend to cause more harm than good. An example is a client who used to be an excellent doctor, but many bad things happened to him, and he changed then. Now he is a plastic surgeon, making a lot of money. His wife complained before that he was not making enough, but after he switched over, his personality changed. Interestingly when I read his chart, his stars changed after switching jobs. So it is weird because it’s the chicken and egg story. Did he change because he changed his career, or was it already written in his chart that this would be the outcome?
- Kindness Star (Tai Ji) - these people help you in a small way, maintaining some humanity in your life. When you are in need and going crazy, this star will bring about some relief.
- Protection Star (Tian Yi) - potentially offers life changing events that can help us avert crises. People who always have people helping them when they are in trouble. Similar to the previous star but much more powerful.
Difference Between Bazi and Zhi Wei Charts
Bazi refers to the natural rotation of the earth around the sun, while Zhi Wei refers to the rotation of the different planets. Many things we want to know about ourselves are in Bazi since Zhi Wei refers more to the interaction with others and our attitude towards different things and groups of people.
In Hoseiki, we use both techniques to help clients. If you try to read yourself, focus back on the five elements instead of reading too much into the stars. It gives a lot more clarity.
Cause and Effect
Have you watched The Butterfly Effect?
It’s hard to determine if you have benefactors or are just kind; that’s why you have benefactors. But similarly, it is also hard to tell if you don’t have it; that’s why you end up like that or are just misbehaving.
An example of this is a client we helped, but she rejected. We advised her to find a job for her lost job, but she did not. We asked her not to fall in love, and she got cheated. We asked her not to spend, and she borrowed money to buy a fortune God during the Chinese New Year. We asked her to purchase insurance, and she did, but now she wants to cancel.
Sometimes we make decisions in life that have a particular effect on us.
It’s the Heart That Matters
Do you guys remember why I became a Fengshui Master?
7 Masters asked me not to do business, so I did it anyway because I was angry and wanted to prove them wrong. I even chose their line of work because after I studied it, I became passionate about it. Here’s the thing, one of them hit me the most. He scolded my entire family and cursed me after knowing I had become a master.
Maybe he felt he was not my benefactor and didn’t want to help me.
In my mind, I feel that whoever we can help, within reasonable grounds, we should help, unless the person is rude or that the person is just really nasty or dishonest.
Many of his clients are now Hoseiki’s long-term clients because we believe in treating people with our hearts. No matter how much knowledge you have, if you don’t have a kind heart, you cannot help others, and you will not have benefactors.
See You Next Stream
In our next session, we will go through myths surrounding benefactors and Xiao Ren stars and how we can prevent them. Then on our third stream, we will cover the solutions to benefactor luck, what it’s like to be a benefactor yourself, and who you should and not help.